Chester Walters held a small knobby Jerusalem artichoke in his outstretched hand and remarked that some people eat the tubers just like apples — raw and unpeeled.
BH News Trending
- Experts: Pit bulls’ misdirected aggression may be behind Virginia woman’s mauling death
- Women's monument in Virginia will include a new Confederate statue to 'the angel of the Lost Cause'
- Crime-fighting robot retired after launching alleged 'war on the homeless' in San Francisco
- A jury convicted a 19-year-old maid for stealing. Then they took up a collection to pay her fine.
- Eating too much sugar can hurt your health, and for some it's actually addictive
- How many of these 14 must-have toys from Christmases past do you remember?
- America’s chaotic, crazy, challenging, great, tumultuous, horrible, disappointing year
- 2017 in review: 'Disruption, despair and dumpster fires'
- Federal appeals judge announces immediate retirement amid investigation prompted by accusations of sexual misconduct
- It's time to stop grading movies like 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' on a curve
- The Energy 202: Solar power is forging ahead, even if Trump doesn't talk about it
- Keely Smith, nightclub singing sensation with husband Louis Prima, dies at 89
- Why are these polar bears' hairs so fair? Air
- Trump should face harassment allegations under oath
- How China got a US senator to do its political bidding
- The Health 202: It's a happy holiday for medical tax breaks, but not Obamacare's individual mandate